Tokeny helps mid-cap companies, funds, investment banks and asset managers to dematerialize assets on the blockchain.
The Luxembourg based fintech company is the market-leader in delivering an institutional grade, modular end-to-end platform, allowing for the issuance and servicing management of digital assets.
Tokeny utilizes the T-REX (Token for Regulated EXchanges) infrastructure to ensure compliance from the issuance of tokenized securities to their lifecycle management. Tokeny provides technical solutions to onboard investors, manage tokenized securities transfers and corporate actions such as dividends, voting, and announcements. Their solutions ensure continuity with regards to KYC and AML compliance checks, ensuring all participants are eligible for the investment.
Tokeny’s solution leverages blockchain technology and couples it with decades of experience from the traditional securities world. Tokeny utilizes this background to make the participation of any contributor in a security token offering transparent, accessible, and completely secure.
At Tokeny you will have the opportunity to join a collaborative team where you will work to create a revolutionary fintech marketplace based on blockchain and crypto technologies.
Please check our solutions on www.tokeny.com
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Human-sized international company with more than 13 different nationalities
- Culture of agility and quality
- You’ll be able to open source some of your contributions
- Great growth potential
- A focus on innovation
- Be part of an ultra-talented, highly productive, passionate team
- Remote friendly
- Company sponsored tech talks and happy hours
- Casual atmosphere and great people to work with
- Modern coworking space
We are looking for an engineer to work on a cloud-based, blockchain application that is comfortable contributing to backend APIs and creating evolutive architecture.
As a core developer, your main task will be the development and maintenance of highly critical, transversal applications that consist in the core of Tokeny Solutions technical ecosystem. You also will have implications in architectural and technical discussions and decisions, tackling challenging problems.
You should be familiar with current web frameworks and modern container-based and serverless event-driven architectures.
- Lead by example with work ethic and ownership of results
- Address complex architectural problems with simple, intuitive designs
- Write high-quality, maintainable, and scalable code
- Work at all phases of the software development lifecycle (planning, design, implementation, deployment, and support)
- Increase the velocity of continuous integration and minimize the complexity of managing dependencies
- Build robust infrastructure to support new services and products
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 5+ years of post-academic experience in a software engineering role
- Knowledge of software architecture and design patterns
- Experience with continuous software integration and deployment
- Good grasp on unit testing and automation testing. We take product quality very seriously
- Good understanding of Git
- Experience with agile development methodology
- Fluent in English
- Already built event driven architectures
- You experienced DDD, CQRS, Event Sourcing, Clean/Hexagonal architecture
- You are a software craftsman
- Knowledge of AWS
- You are interested in finance and blockchain
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com