Customer Success Manager
Join one of the most promising blockchain companies to transform and upgrade financial markets, making transfers of value quick, easy, and secure.
At Tokeny, we are recognized as a global Blockchain50 company and backed by Euronext, Inveniam, Apex Group and K20 Fund. Over $28 billion worth of assets has already been tokenized via our solutions. We provide an enterprise-grade tokenization platform for financial actors to compliantly issue, transfer and manage securities using distributed ledger technology, enabling them to improve asset liquidity.
Due to the over-centralization of the current finance technical infrastructure, it is complicated for investors to find private markets opportunities, to access them, and to manage their portfolio. There is indeed a very poor asset transferability with little to no liquidity. By applying trust, compliance and control on a hyper-efficient infrastructure, Tokeny enables market participants to unlock significant advancements in the transferability and liquidity of financial instruments.
Are you interested in accelerating the digitalization of financial markets via blockchain technology? Join Tokeny to make history!
Top reasons to work with us
- 🤑 Fully funded company with an existing ecosystem of customers (50+) and partners
- 🌏 Human-sized international company with 10+ different nationalities
- 🔥 Be part of an ultra-talented, experienced & highly productive, passionate team
- 🚀 Great growth potential and a focus on innovation
- 🖥 Remote, Hybrid, Asynchronous environment that adapts to you
- 🛋 Flexible WFH policies and great benefits
- 🤗 Strong agility and quality culture with a unique vision
- 🍻 Regular team-building activities & special work events and traditions
- 💰 Year-end bonuses and other financial compensations
- 📈 Active Employee Stock Options plan
- 🗣 Company sponsored tech talks and happy hours
- 🧠 Peer to peer learning and in-company tech brainstorm groups
Tokeny is looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our dynamic team. Tokeny CSM works with customers to ensure they’re receiving the advice, tools and support needed to achieve their goals. This includes advising them on buying decisions and onboarding new users after purchase. During the onboarding, you need to know how to educate customers on how to best use our products, which features they need to focus on in order to enable them to achieve their goals.
The CSM must have an in-depth understanding of the customer’s needs and are responsible for communicating common customer behaviors to the sales, marketing, and product teams. You are the main link between the customer and Tokeny, you are responsible for creating a mutually-beneficial & fruitful relationship which is essential for our business.
- Customer’s advocate and primary contact
- Responsible for applying customer-first strategy
- Onboard new customers, form individualized connections and quickly establish rapport
- Navigate customers through the implementation cycle of Tokeny’s solutions, provide product training, define implementation milestones, success criteria, resource allocation, and on-time delivery.
- Create value for customers by immersing in the domain, form valuable relationships with key stakeholders within Tokeny’s and customer’s ecosystem with the aim to build a joint plan with identified objectives and milestones needed to help customers achieve their goals.
- Client success is a team sport – work closely with all departments to manage customer’s expectations, prioritize customer’s requests and provide a stellar customer experience – Demonstrate deep knowledge of Tokeny’s products and processes.
- Provide customers (and own) feedback on product features and gaps to drive sales and product innovation.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Experience in a similar role for more than 2 years
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Enthusiastic, customer and team-oriented
- Strong collaborative problem-solving skills
- Time management and organizational skills
- Interested in blockchain technologies
- A good understanding of the business and Tokeny’s products
- Fluent in English
- Previous experience in a startup environment
- Knowledge of project management tools
- Knowledge of relevant products and internet trends
- Interested in Fintech
- Any other language is a plus
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org