Join one of the most promising blockchain companies to transform and upgrade financial markets, making transfers of value quick, easy, and secure.
At Tokeny, we are recognized as a global Blockchain50 company and backed by Euronext, Inveniam, Apex Group and K20 Fund. Over $28 billion worth of assets has already been tokenized via our solutions. We provide an enterprise-grade tokenization platform for financial actors to compliantly issue, transfer and manage securities using distributed ledger technology, enabling them to improve asset liquidity.
Due to the over-centralization of the current finance technical infrastructure, it is complicated for investors to find private markets opportunities, to access them, and to manage their portfolio. There is indeed a very poor asset transferability with little to no liquidity. By applying trust, compliance and control on a hyper-efficient infrastructure, Tokeny enables market participants to unlock significant advancements in the transferability and liquidity of financial instruments.
Are you interested in accelerating the digitalization of financial markets via blockchain technology? Join Tokeny to make history!
Top reasons to work with us
- 🤑 Fully funded company with an existing ecosystem of customers (50+) and partners
- 🌏 Human-sized international company with 10+ different nationalities
- 🔥 Be part of an ultra-talented, experienced & highly productive, passionate team
- 🚀 Great growth potential and a focus on innovation
- 🖥 Remote, Hybrid, Asynchronous environment that adapts to you
- 🛋 Flexible WFH policies and great benefits
- 🤗 Strong agility and quality culture with a unique vision
- 🍻 Regular team-building activities & special work events and traditions
- 💰 Year-end bonuses and other financial compensations
- 📈 Active Employee Stock Options plan
- 🗣 Company sponsored tech talks and happy hours
- ⛓ Contribute to open source projects
- 🧠 Peer to peer learning and in-company tech brainstorm groups
- 🤝 Senior dev mentoring program
- 🧑💻 Hackathons participation
We are looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) engineer to ensure our product not only being as bug free as possible, but also matching the customers requirements. As a Quality Guard you have the responsibility of maintaining the highest quality standards and anticipating all possible issues under all possible scenarios.
- Lead by example with work ethic and ownership of results
- Design,implement and automate tests
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Suggest solutions to identified product problems
- Plan, create and manage the overall Quality Planning strategy
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- 3+ years of post-academic experience as a QA Engineer
- Strong knowledge of testing methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience with continuous software integration and deployment
- Good grasp on unit testing and automation testing. We take product quality very seriously
- White box and black box testing experience
- Test plans and test cases clear and concise writing is a must
- Experience with agile development methodology
- Experience with performance and/or security testing
- Fluent in English
- Experience with automated testing tools
- You are interested in finance and blockchain
- UX point of view, how easy it is for user to adopt and efficiently use the product is a plus, as any other above and out of the box thinking