The Luxembourg based fintech company is the market-leader in delivering an institutional grade, secure end-to-end platform, allowing for the issuance and servicing management of digital assets.
Tokeny utilizes the T-REX (Token for Regulated EXchanges) infrastructure to ensure compliance from the issuance of tokenized securities to their lifecycle management. Tokeny provides technical solutions to onboard investors, manage tokenized securities transfers and corporate actions such as dividends, voting, and announcements. Their solutions ensure continuity with regards to KYC and AML compliance checks, ensuring all participants are eligible for the investment.
Tokeny’s solution leverages blockchain technology and couples it with decades of experience from the traditional securities world. Tokeny utilizes this background to make the participation of any contributor in a security token offering transparent, accessible, and completely secure.
The team is actually working remotely all around the world with offices in Luxembourg, London and Paris (opening soon).
At Tokeny you will have the opportunity to join a collaborative team where you will work to create a revolutionary fintech marketplace based on blockchain and crypto technologies.
Please check our solutions and services on www.tokeny.com
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Human sized international company: business team in Luxembourg and London, tech team in Paris
- Culture of agility and quality
- You’ll be able to open source some of your contributions
- Great growth potential
- A focus on innovation
- Be part of an ultra-talented, highly productive, passionate team
- Remote friendly up to 2 days a week
- Health insurance
- Lunch Tickets
- Company sponsored tech talks and happy hours
- Commuting pass (supported @50% by the company)
- Casual atmosphere and great people to work with
- Modern coworking space
We are looking for a seasoned customer-minded front-end developer to work on a revolutionary blockchain fintech marketplace that is comfortable creating best-in-class user experiences. In this role, you’ll play a pivotal part in making our platform highly usable and thoroughly enjoyable for our users: investors and tokens issuers.
- Lead by example with work ethic and ownership of results
- Design and implement scalable, accessible, and cross-browser compatible experiences
- Build modular, reusable components and features
- Contribute positively to enhancing both our user experience and our engineering environment
- Monitor website performance, watch for traffic drops related to site usability problems and rectify the issues
- Review app and feature coding and plan future website upgrades with the development team
- Continuously work to bolster front-end design and implementation processes in order to improve quality and efficiency
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Designed/built outstanding websites
- 3-5 years of front end development experience, preferably on an e-commerce platform
- 2+ years of working experience with React.js
- Full knowledge of the DOM, HTML5 and CSS3
- An eye for interaction design and finishing touches
- Strong working knowledge of responsive web design and cross-platform compatible coding techniques and troubleshooting
- Good understanding of Git
- Experience with SASS
- You experiences languages other than JS, ideally functional ones
- You are interested in ReasonML
- Interested in cryptocurrencies and blockchain
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com